Terms and Conditions for Whitefish Community Radio
Effective Date: January 15, 2024
Welcome to Whitefish Community Radio. The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website https://whitefishcommunityradio.com/ (the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of the Site
- The content on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
3. Copyright and Trademarks
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of Whitefish Community Radio or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Whitefish Community Radio or the third party that owns the Marks.
- All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Whitefish Community Radio or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
4. User Conduct
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
5. Links to Other Websites
- Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
- Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Terms and Conditions. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Whitefish Community Radio will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the use of this Site.
- Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, Whitefish Community Radio takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. If we do this, we will post the amended Terms and Conditions on this page.
- Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction] and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Contact Information
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
[Insert Contact Information]